Extend Nobi’s role as Community Manager for another 3 months, starting from 2022 July 10 to September 9.
Since taking on the Community Manager role in April, Nobi has played a key role in the Discord and Twitter, as well as facilitating community <> collection engagement. During Floor Wars collection votes, Nobi stays awake for the entire 48 hours to make sure every Tubby vote is accounted for.
His accomplishments include:
- Escrowing the first ever bribe (OTC) during the Milady Floor Wars
- Engaging the CrypToadz, Milady, Tubby, and other collection communities
- Meme FloorDAO and NFTX content on Twitter
- Coordinating AMAs in the Discord and Twitter Spaces
- Signing governance multisig transactions
- Engage with community on Discord, Twitter, and other channels
- Answer questions, contribute to discussions, and generally encourage DAO participation
- Meme and shitpost when inspiration strikes
- Coordinate with core team and projects to host AMAs and other events
Nobi will also be spearheading a new initiative for collection “Ambassadors”. You may have already seen these new roles —
- Sanzu as Milady Analyst
- dirtbaglu as BGAN Analyst
Ambassadors (/Analysts) are key representatives that connect FloorDAO with respective collection communities, keeping both sides apprised of developments. Metagovernance will also be ramping up as Treasury assets become eligible for voting.
- The role will continue to target 30 hours per week
- $3,600 per month referencing guidelines from Olympus compensation process
For: Approve role extension for Snapshot voting
Against: Amend proposal