FIP#7 - Collections addition #2

Summary

Following the success of FIP#3, where gFLOOR holders voted in Wizards as the first new collection after CryptoPunks, we are now moving forward with the second new collection from the following shortlist in alphabetical order:

• Azuki
  • Chromie Squiggle
  • Cool Cats
  • CrypToadz
  • Doodles
  • Meebits
  • Mutant Ape Yacht Club
  • World of Women

If passed via Snapshot, the top selected collection would be eligible for inclusion in the Treasury and for future bond sweeps.

Motivation

Onboarding new projects serves as a bridge to a new community, and introduces another diversified liquidity and yield stream for the treasury. While full reports from the Collection Framework are in progress, in the interest of time, social consensus has agreed to expediting the above shortlist.

Proposal

Put forth this shortlist for Snapshot voting.

Polling Period

The polling process begins now and will end at 16:00 UTC on 2022-03-25. After this, a Snapshot vote will be put up at 16:05 UTC on 2022-03-25.

Poll

For: Approve the shortlist for voting on
Against: Amend the shortlist

• For
  • Against

0 voters

Supportive and it feels right to include the next collection asap. The suggested list looks good.

1 Like

I suggest the DAO moves the “sweep” ETH to the governor address while the snapshot/vote is in place to avoid signalling and frontrunning opportunities.

1 Like

How about adding Wassies to the list of supported collections? I see at least two reasons for this:

1. You can pawn wassie for 0.4ETH and the price on OS is 0.66ETH. The pawning option really creates a steady floor for this collection. So, the current prices are relatively cheap.

2. Loomdart has the funds and memes to support this initiative. Maybe we should even contact him about buying some FLOOR to control some of the liquidity for his collection.

1 Like

Love the selection. We should focus on blue chip to start with. Having a dying NFT project in FloorDao will affect the credibility of the DAO. I would most likely vote for
Meebits and Mutant. Love Azuki, Coolcat, Doodle and Squiggle too.

2 Likes

Here is a link to the draft Squiggles report: FloorDOA - Chomie Squiggle Research Report - Google Docs

2 Likes

great suggestion. will implement

can you message me in the discord about this: Discord